Bought and shipped brand new from Yamaha UK in 2017, and so far it’s the only XSR700 that is registered in the UAE.
This bike is very well balanced. It performs like a mid-sized sports bike that is stylised as a retro / naked bike. Weighing just 186kgs (wet weight) with a power delivery of 75bhp at 9,000 rpm.
The bike has been fully serviced on the 02/07/2020 at the Yamaha service centre and it has been fitted with a new set of (Mitas Sport Force+) tyres on the 04/07/2020.
Below is the list of parts that I have added but the bike was mostly kept stock to maintain the overall factory look and ride quality.
• Antigravity ATZ10 RE-START lightweight battery (Purchased on the 3rd quarter of 2019)
• Genuine Yamaha rubber fork gaiters
• Genuine Yamaha rear luggage rack
• Genuine Yamaha single seat (the stock two-tone seat for two riders is also available)
• Evotech Performance fork sliders / bobbins
• Evotech Performance radiator guard
• Evotech Performance crash sliders / bobbins
• Evotech Performance rear sliders / spindle paddock stand bobbins
• Evotech Performance tail tidy
• SW–Motech Legend Gear side bag LC1 – black edition 9.8l capacity (removable)
• SW–Motech SLC side bag adaptor plate (removable)
• Full SC Project vintage black ceramic coated exhaust system (the stock exhaust is also available)
I take the bike to Yamaha for inspection and service at every 5,000kms, approximately. Some minor top-up services were done at BYX. The XSR700 and the MT-07 / FZ-07 share the internal parts, so servicing is hassle-free. Additionally, the bike is always looked after and parked in the basement.
Feel free to call or message me if you have any questions – SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY.
Silly offers and swap suggestions will be ignored.
Mention DuBuyBike when calling seller to get a good deal :)