Up for sale is an immaculate Suzuki RM125. This beast has had 3 expat owners since new, features all original plastics and is in great shape.
It has a full sized frame and a very powerful 125cc 2 stroke liquid cooled motor that makes 41 peak hp. I’m 6’2 and weigh 180lbs (perfect fit for me).
Will not only keep up with the 250cc 4 strokes but will also outperform some.
Has done approx 120-130 hours since new.
Some of the maintenance conducted recently:
– Fresh oil change with Syn. Castrol (Changed every 10 hours.)
– New Spark Plug
– Air filter cleaned & oiled
– Chain cleaned & lubricated
– Coolant flushed & replaced
– Brake fluid flushed and replaced (DOT 4 Syn.)
– New Tires & HD Tubes (Worth AED 600!)
– Recent Top End Rebuild (Great compression – starts first kick!)
It’s in perfect shape mechanically and cosmetically.
Please keep in mind that this is an expat owned and extremely well maintained machine. Owned by motorcycle enthusiasts.
Priced at AED 6500, it represents excellent value given the extensive work done on it recently. I paid about AED 1100 recently for the new tires, tubes and maintenance. Needs absolutely nothing!
Mention DuBuyBike when calling seller to get a good deal :)