Up for grabs, is the last of the 1,285 cc, L-twin, 4-valve/cylinder Superquadro engine, super bike, 1299 Panigale S, that produces 205 HP and 106 lb-ft of torque. It is an iconic and a flagship model, that bears the fruit of years of Ducati development and know-how, packaged with a monocoque aluminium chassis. To quote a line from GQ magazine, “it is an intercontinental ballistic missile with wheels.”
The bike does not require any introduction. Its unmatched performance and legacy speak for itself. It is an aggressive, track-orientated machine and remains very much a hard-core sports bike. Make no mistake – this is an “S” version, which means, it has:
1) Semi-active, smart electronic, front (NIX30) and rear (TTX36) Ohlins suspension.
2) Electronic Ohlins steering damper.
3) Marchesini light-weight, forged alloy wheels.
4) Full LED headlights.
5) Auxiliary buttons on the handlebar, to adjust DTC, DWC and EBC.
Standard electronic aids are:
* Electronic kit with latest IMU.
* Racing ABS.
* Traction control.
* Wheelie control.
* Cornering ABS.
* 3 riding modes.
* Quick shifter – both up and down shifts.
* Coloured TFT dashboard display with lean angle indicator.
The bike has full service history with Ducati agency in Dubai. A lot of money and man-hour have been spent, to maintain it in top running and pristine condition, with timely preventive maintenance. Last annual service was carried out at 10,375 KM on 18-02-2019. Engine oil and engine oil filter were changed at around 11,100 KM. It is due for another service and will be carried out before transferring it to the next owner. The bike was never involved in any accident. Apart from minor and unavoidable marks left by sand and gravel on the road, the bike is free from dents and scratches. Always parked in underground basement parking with cover and under shade or covered area, whenever outside.
The bike received a lot of upgrades, worth over AED 45,000.
* Complete Evolution titanium exhaust assembly by Akrapovic, exclusively for the Panigale, fitted by Ducati agency. (It is NOT a slip-on exhaust).
* Ducati Up-map key uploaded for dedicated mapping, to match the exhaust and increase power in the mid-range.
* Ducati Performance carbon fibre swingarm guard.
* Ducati Performance carbon fibre rear mudguard.
* Ducati Performance carbon fibre front fender.
* Ducati Performance carbon fibre cover for rear shock absorber.
* Ducati Performance carbon fibre cover for clutch case.
* Ducati Performance carbon fibre adhesive tank protection.
* Ducati Performance short, adjustable and articulated clutch and brake levers.
* Ducati Performance rider comfort seat.
* Ducati Performance radiator protective grill.
* Ducati Performance front brake, rear brake and clutch fluid reservoir in red colour.
* Ducati Performance billet aluminium handlebar weights in gold colour.
* Ducati Performance rear indicators.
* CNC Racing fuel tank cap – carbon in gold colour with with key-less fast open plug.
* CNC Racing clutch slave cylinder 30mm, Ducati SBK Panigale series – Pramac Racing Limited Edition, to reduce the effort required to pull the clutch, in red anodized surface finish.
* Evotech Performance tail tidy.
* R & G front fork protectors.
* Screen protector for coloured TFT display.
* Ducati throttle spacer kit to remove the throttle slop.
This is not a distress sale and I would happily keep the bike, for as long as, it would take, to find the right buyer, who would understand the true value of this bike and appreciate the effort, time and money spent on this beauty.
Test ride is only possible after handing out deposit. (no exception). To be clear and avoid last minute argument, RTA inspection is on me. All other RTA charges related to transfer will be borne by the buyer. There are some other aftermarket parts which were never installed on the bike. You can choose and buy them at a cost price.
Please use WhatsApp or call for enquiries.
Mention DuBuyBike when calling seller to get a good deal :)